Addity teachers are smart, passionate and loving educators who believe that all students can learn at the highest level. We look for individuals who are committed to learning how to teach high-quality, progressive instruction. The ideal candidates love learning and inspire students to love learning. We look for individuals with a track record of high performance, who are genuinely warm and kind, and thrive in an entrepreneurial culture.
Interested candidates should review our website to ensure that their values and educational philosophies align with those of Addity.
Overview Of Responsibilities
- Learn and teach highly engaging, academically rigorous lessons, aligned with Addity’s Use-Math method.
- Invest time in professional learning, including personalized instructional coaching, co-planning, social networking events with other Addity teachers, and other learning work
- Inspire students to hold themselves to high standards of academics and character
- Establish and uphold routines to ensure a focused, safe, and caring environment
- Analyze assessment data, and use it to improve your instruction
- Collaborate with colleagues to share best practices and ensure community growth
- Maintain close relationships with families, including phone calls and conferences
- A commitment to learning and teaching in a friendly, fun environment
- Strong track record of student achievement in your past experience
- Ability to create an environment in which students feel safe, supported, and challenged to engage deeply in meaningful work
- A strong sense of personal accountability for student achievement
- Unshakeable conviction that all students can learn at a high level
- A desire to succeed and personal growth
- A love for yourself!
Addity is an equal opportunity enterprise and welcomes candidates from diverse backgrounds.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, we are able to notify only those candidates who meet our selection criteria.